- What can I do after the workshop that I couldn’t do before?
- Will the new skills help me solve just my big problems?
- How soon can I start using my learnings?
- How does Simplexity Thinking relate to other “tools”?
1. What can I do after the workshop that I couldn’t do before?
- You will be able to “think outside the box”. This won’t be just another vague slogan. You will have concrete tools to use.
- You will be able to use proven applied creativity tools to look at problems from all sides and find the best answer, not just the first one.
- You will be able to help or lead others to produce high quality solutions with commitment to implement.
2. Will the new skills help me solve just my big problems?
On the contrary, you will be able to apply the Simplexity Thinking System to a wide variety of problems both big and small, business and personal. Your new skills will include:
- Manage people with greater ease
- Understand the different ways people think
- Help people think better together
- Define and simplify complex problems
- Discover fresh opportunities for growth
- Create exciting new concepts
- Speed up ideas “stuck in the system
- ”Make clear strategic plans for yourself and your business
3. How soon can I start using my learnings?
- You will solve at least one important problem of your own before leaving the workshop and be ready to implement.
- A primary objective of the workshop is that you are fully equipped to find and solve important problems on your own and are eager to do so... “practice makes perfect “.
- You will be welcome to call us for coaching after the workshop as you build your skills and hit any snags.
4. How does Simplexity Thinking relate to other “tools”?
Simplexity Thinking is much more than “just a tool” or “technique”. Simplexity Thinking is a system. It inter-connects concrete skills, a process, several supporting tools and a unique style that is : simple, inclusive, and experiential. What’s more, if you are currently using any “tools” or “techniques” of creativity, innovation or continuous improvement, Simplex makes such “tools” and “techniques” work much better.