Become a Partner
If you’re a facilitator or innovation consultant looking for an edge, consider becoming a Basadur Partner. For those who qualify, we offer a comprehensive training program to get you certified and ready to join our team
Why become a Basadur Partner?
- Differentiate yourself from the many facilitators and so-called innovation consultants.
- Raise awareness of your innovation expertise with your customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders.
- Learn how to translate preconsult knowledge into high value customer proposals.
- Stay knowledgeable in the latest trends and research developments in innovation.
- Access a team of highly skilled innovation practitioners when needed.
How to become a Basadur Partner?
- Complete Level I and Level II Workshops.
- Attend the PIA Advanced Practitioner Seminar.
- Provide three written reference letters describing the impact that you have made using the Simplex process. These must be from the last three years.
Maintaining your designation is easy!
- Write an online assessment examination every three years.
- Earn ongoing Continuing Education credits through seminars, webinars and/or eCourses.
- Use Simplexity-branded materials and tools (Dots, HMW pads, Action Planning pads, Profile, etc) in all working sessions to demonstrate that you are using a professional (and proven) innovation process.
- Voluntary: contribute to the Body of Knowledge of the Center for Research in Applied Creativity (i.e. articles, insights obtained while working, contributing to research).
- Annual fee of $275.